Sunday, April 3, 2011

My dreams,...... well

My dreams lately, have been short and I can't remember as much now but, my sights been shaking, like I see things for a second and then gone like I had my glasses on and I saw a crows in the glare of my glasses but, at night my sight on things are more clearer, Like when I was sleeping in my living room I woke up in the middle of the night and I feel my legs being lift in the air and I see wisp( I just call them that because they look like mini halloween ghost, and those spirits From Princess mononoke) and when I noticed them they laid my legs down and floated up to my aunts room and then I notice a sphere looking thing on the ceiling and I went back to bed.
But I Remember what they look like, I'll draw them when I have the chance 

No comments:

Post a Comment